When going to Study Abroad, the first thing came into our mind is the cost of studies. So many students canceled their studies also by afraid of the Studying Cost in Abroad. But there is no need to worry about the Cost. There are Hundreds of Scholarships to Study Abroad. We can manage the Cost of Studies in Abroad through the Scholarships and Financial Assistance offered by the Universities to International Students. However, Most of the Students doesn’t know that they can actually apply to their Scholarships to Study Abroad and On-Campus financial aid package to their Study Abroad Trip. So first the students planning to study abroad should search the available scholarships to the international students in your chosen University.
Study Abroad Scholarships
Usually, The Study Abroad Scholarship is a Monetary Award given to the Students to help towards their financial expenses such as Tuition Fee, Travel Expenses, Books, and Lodging during their studies in Overseas. Some of these Scholarships are offered by the Government Agencies, Individual Universities, and others by external funding organizations and charitable enterprises. To avail these scholarships first the students should apply for them. Some of these scholarships may be competitive which are difficult to get it and some are underutilized.
These Study Abroad Scholarships are awarded to the students who has strong academics, good performance on standardized exams, and extracurricular achievements. There are several types of scholarships available to the international students such as Merit-based, Student-specific, Destination-specific, Program-specific, and Subject-specific.
- Merit-based Scholarships: These Scholarships are awarded to the students who have good academics, athletic, extracurricular activities, and community service record. But it is important to note that these qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship.
- Student Specific Scholarships: These Scholarships are awarded to the applicants who initially qualified based on factors such as Gender, Religion, Race, Family & Medical History, and many other factors. Scholarships like Minority Scholarships come into this category. The Qualifications may vary based on the particular scholarship.
- Destination Specific Scholarships: These Scholarships are offered by the country to the students who are planning to study Abroad program in that Particular Country. These scholarships are awarded as an incentive for the students to study in that country. You can check the government sponsored travel websites of the country to see what type of scholarships are available.
- Program Specific Scholarships: The Program Specific Scholarships are awarded to the students who have specifically chosen that study abroad program. These Scholarships are offered by the individual study programs/colleges and universities, and these are often given to the qualified candidates on the basis of academic and personal achievement.
- Subject Specific Scholarships: The Subject-specific scholarships are scholarships awarded by the study abroad programs or institutions to students based on their particular major or field of study. To get these scholarships the recipients should enroll in subject-specific courses while abroad or conduct subject-specific research while abroad.
Types of Scholarships to Study Abroad
And there are also some other scholarships to study abroad like scholarships specially available in that country, scholarships to study a particular subject, and the scholarships particularly available to the group of students. Here we have provided the inclusive list of all available scholarships for all categories. Browse the List and apply to the required scholarship based on your eligibility.
- Scholarships to study in the BRICS countries.
- Scholarships to study in Asia.
- Scholarships to study in Europe.
- Scholarships to study in Europe’s Nordic countries.
- Scholarships to study in Eastern Europe.
- Scholarships to study in the Middle East.
- Scholarships to study in Latin America.
- Scholarships to Study in USA.
- Military scholarships in the US.
- Unusual scholarships in the US.
- Scholarships to study in Australia
- Scholarships to study in the UK.
- Scholarships to study in New Zealand.
- Scholarships to study in Canada
- Scholarships to study in Germany
- Scholarships to study in Russia
- Scholarships to study abroad in the world’s best student cities (Paris, Melbourne, London etc.).
- Architecture Scholarships.
- Art Scholarships.
- Agriculture Scholarships.
- Subject-specific Scholarships.
- Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships.
- Computer Science Scholarships.
- Engineering Scholarships.
- Creative Writing Scholarships.
- Leadership Scholarships.
- Medical scholarships.
- Veterinary scholarships.
- Nursing scholarships.
- Psychology scholarships.
Student Specific Scholarships
- Scholarships for Indian students.
- Scholarships for Indian undergraduate students.
- Scholarships for students with disabilities.
- Scholarships for students from developing countries.
- Scholarships for women.
- Scholarships for minority women.
- Scholarships for women in male-dominated industries.
- Scholarships for African students.
- Graduate scholarships for Canadian students.
- Scholarships for UK students.
- Scholarships for Brazilian students.
- LGBT scholarships.
- Scholarships for Hispanic students.
- Scholarships for online students.
- Scholarships for Chinese students.