If you are planning for Masters in UK, it is also essential to plan your finance before leaving the Home Country. Because before attending to the UK Universities you need to provide certification of funding for the entire planned period of study. Only after showing the proofs you will get your Visa approved to Study MS in UK. There are also some limited Scholarships available to the Students who wish to Study in UK for free. So by applying to the Scholarships in UK you can manage your Cost of Education a little bit. And you can also show them in your Funding options.
Now you may be looking for the Scholarships for Indian students to Study in UK. To help you in searching the scholarship options we have compiled the list of Scholarships in UK offered by the Colleges & Universities as well as scholarships granted by UK government and institutions. But these UK Scholarships are awarded to the students who has strong academics, good performance on standardized exams, and extracurricular achievements. And the eligibility to apply for each scholarship may also vary. So check the below list of UK scholarships for international students and apply for one of them based on your eligibility.
List of Scholarships in UK for International Students
Here we have given the the list of International Scholarships and fellowships that are offering an opportunity to undertake study, research and professional development by studying in UK. There are mainly two types of scholarships are available to the international students who wish to study in UK, they are
- Scholarships to the international students offered by UK Government.
- Scholarships to the international students offered by UK Universities.
UK Government Scholarships
The UK Government offers special scholarships for the international Students interested in completing Masters and Ph.d. Programs by covering tuition fees, a living allowance at a set rate (for one individual), an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants to cover essential expenditure. These Scholarships are awarded to the outstanding scholars from Chevening-eligible countries around the world.
- Chevening Scholarships.
- Commonwealth Scholarships.
UK University Scholarships
The Universities in UK also offers a large number of scholarship options to the international students. The Students are eligible to get the scholarships offered by the university only if they have applied to the particular university. To Award these Scholarships the universities invite applications from eligible candidates. This Usually covers tuition fees and living allowance for up to three years with a possibility of one semester’s extension for Ph.D. students.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships.
- Rhodes Scholarships at University of Oxford.
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships.
- Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London.
- University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
- UAL Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate International Scholarships.
- Bristol University International Office Scholarships.
- University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships.
- University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships.
- Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships.
- University of Westminster International Scholarships.
- Developing Solutions Scholarships at University of Nottingham.
- University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships.