When you are going to Study in Newzealand, you will need Student visa to get the entry into Newzealand. But to get Student Visa you must satisfy certain Student Visa requirements. You can be granted Newzealand Student Visa only if you have applied for a registered course in an education institution, which is registered and approved by the Newzealand Qualifications Authority and should meet with a number of visa conditions after you have entered Newzealand. All the Newzealand Visa Applications are processed by the New Zealand Immigration Service in New Delhi. The Visa Application should be lodged at least 2 months prior to the course commencement date. Your visa will be approved only after your course tuition fees has been paid.
To get Newzealand Visa First you must complete a visa application form, lodge it with the evidence required, pay the application charge and satisfy the student visa requirements. It is important to meet all these visa conditions to avoid cancellation of your Newzealand Visa. After applying for Visa the Newzealand Embassy will give you a Date to attend the Interview. On the given date you need to appear for a personal interview. If you have not performed well and have not submitted the correct documents at the time of the interview, your Visa will be rejected. So concentrate on Newzealand Visa process and get approved visa to study abroad in the Newzealand. For the sake of the candidates here we have provided the detailed Visa process and Checklist for Visa. Check the the process and organize your documents to apply for Newzealand Student Visa.
Checklist for Newzealand Visa
While applying for the Newzealand Student Visa you need to submit some important documents along with your Visa application. The New Zealand Immigration Service will check your purpose of visiting the country and will issue the visa. Below is the list of Documents you need to submit during your Visa application process. Organize all documents according to the Newzealand Student Visa requirements and submit the visa application.
- Completely filled Student Visa Application.
- Demand Draft for Visa Fee drawn in favor of “Immigration New Zealand” payable at Mumbai.
- Covering Letter.
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor.
- Authorization Letter from Sponsor.
- Financial Undertaking Form.
- Educational Certificates, Mark sheets, Degrees and Diplomas.
- IELTS/TOEFL /PTE score.
- Supplementary Information Form.
- If Tuition fee is paid in advance, then attach the copy of fee receipt.
- Work Experience certificate (if employed).
- Evidence of Funds and Income in the form of
- Loan Sanction letter.
- Bank Statements/Bank Passbooks for past 6 months, not more than one week old.
- Other movable and immovable Assets.
- Chartered Accountant Statement/Summary Statement.
- Last 3 years income tax papers of all family members.
- Police Clearance Certificate from Regional Passport Office.
- Medical & T.B. X-ray Certificates from Panel Doctor.
The Student has to pay the 1st year’s tuition fee to the institution upon receiving the Approval-in-Principle. Thereafter, the institution will send the fee receipt by email to NZIS to enable them to issue the Visa Stamp. Once you get the Visa Stamp your Newzealand visa will be approved.