If you are planning for Masters in Europe, it is also essential to plan your finance before leaving the Home Country. Because before attending to the European Universities you need to provide certification of funding for the entire planned period of study. Only after showing the proofs you will get your Visa approved to Study MS in Europe. There are so many Scholarships available to the Students who wish to Study in Europe for free. Each year, the Colleges and Universities in Europe offers millions of Euros worth of scholarships to the international students. So by applying to the Scholarships in Europe, you can manage your Cost of Education a little bit. And you can also show them in your Funding options.
Now you may be looking for the Scholarships for Indian students to Study in Europe. To help you in searching the scholarship options we have compiled the list of Scholarships in Europe offered by the Colleges & Universities as well as scholarships granted by European government and institutions. But these European Scholarships are awarded to the students who has strong academics, good performance on standardized exams, and extracurricular achievements. Like European students, Non-EU students are also eligible to apply to hundreds of Universities in Europe that are tuition-free. So check the below list of European scholarships for international students and apply for one of them based on your eligibility.
List of Best Scholarships in Europe
Here we have given the the list of International Scholarships and fellowships that are offering an opportunity to undertake study, research and professional development by studying in Europe. There are mainly two types of scholarships are available to the international students who wish to study in Europe, they are
- Scholarships to the Non-EU students offered by European Government.
- Scholarships to the international students offered by European Universities.
European Government Scholarships for Non-EU Students
The European Government offers special scholarships for the Students interested in completing Masters and Ph.d. Programs. These are awarded to the outstanding scholars from Chevening-eligible countries around the world. These are specifically targeted to international students and young professionals from developing countries in Africa, Asia, Pacific Islands, Central and South America and Central and Eastern Europe. The financial aid offered by these scholarships provides the contribution towards the cost of living, tuition fee, the cost of visas, travel, insurance, and thesis research.
- DAAD Scholarships with Relevance to Developing Countries (Germany).
- Netherlands Fellowship Program (Netherlands).
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (Sweden).
- VLIR-UOS Scholarship Awards (Belgium).
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme (France).
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students (Switzerland).
- Danish Government Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students.
- Italian Government Bursaries for Foreign Students (Italy).
European Colleges and Universities that offer Scholarships for International Students
The Scholarships offered by the European Universities are the financial aid programs that provide assistance to the financially needy international students. The European Universities offer these Scholarships with the aim of encouraging talented students from outside the EEA to follow a master’s program at UM. These Scholarships covers Tuition cost, room, and boarding fee. Based on the University this coverage options may vary. But definitely, these university scholarships will help you in covering financial expenses.
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands).
- University of Maastricht High Potential Scholarships (Netherlands).
- Radboud University Scholarship Programme (Netherlands).
- Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands).
- University of Twente Scholarships (Netherlands).
- Utrecht University Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands).
- Erik Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen (Netherlands).
- ETH Excellence Scholarships (Switzerland).
- University of Lausanne Master’s Grant for Foreign Students (Switzerland).
- Bocconi University Scholarships for International Students (Italy).
- Bologna University Study Grants for International Students (Italy).
- Lund University Global Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students (Sweden).